After many trials, I found a model that is far from being perfect but that might have some interest.
- class a: bright asteroid (H <= 18.0)
- class b: dim asteroid (H > 18.0)
- TP Rate: we see that the dim asteroids were correctly predicted with a rate of 72.8% (1554 / (1554+580))
- FP Rate: we see that 796 bright asteroid were mistakenly classified as dim asteroids, thus the proportion of bright asteroids not correctly classified is 37.8% (796/(1312+796))
- Precision: any asteroid classified as dim was truly dim in about 66% of the cases (1554 / (1554+796)).