- Neptune: Tn_le_3 or Tn_gt_3
- Uranus - Tu_le_3 or Tu_gt_3
- Saturn - Ts_le_3 or Ts_gt_3
- Jupiter - Tj_le_3 or Tj_gt_3
- the brightest TNOs are those who have any Tisserand parameter with respect to outer planets greater than 3.
- when Neptune comes in (I mean: Tn<le_3), the asteroids get darker
- when Neptune and Uranus come in ... the asteroids get darker
- when Neptune, Uranus and Saturn come in ... same as above ... only 1 asteroid.
- when also Jupiter come in ... we find the darkest TNOs of this group of 45 TNOs.
- is this an expected / known result?
- is it a ... statistical fluke?